I simply stated massage was not only about pampering. The brilliant thing about massage is that it provides innumerable health benefits while inducing relaxation. How often are we offered this elusive combination? Not very often.
I think it’s safe to say that many modern attempts at health are as nerve-wracking as they are beneficial.
- Going to the doctor … Not relaxing
- Having medical tests taken … Not relaxing
- Going for a run … Perhaps energy-inducing (we can agree on this), but not exactly relaxing
- Eating well … Good for the body, and arguably even the spirit, but again, not necessarily relaxing
- Massage: RELAXING! HAPPINESS! HAPPY LIFE!